Greetings from the Dynamic Plumbing Works team! Another year is done and dusted and we’re ready for some beach time, Christmas cheer and eating Santa’s body weight in food.
Reflecting on a Piping Hot Year:
In 2023, we’ve had a rollercoaster of plumbing adventures at Dynamic Plumbing Works. From untangling quirky pipe situations to turning mundane bathrooms into glamour zones, we’ve had a blast keeping Auckland’s plumbing in tip-top shape. We’re committed to delivering unmatched plumbing excellence and ensuring your pipes are as happy as you are during the festive season.
Looking Ahead to Plumbing Excellence in 2024:
As we wrap up the year, we’re donning our festive overalls and looking forward to more plumbing adventures in 2024. Our team is raring to go in the new year after taking a well-deserved break these holidays. Don’t fret though, we’ll have someone on standby for any emergency you can throw at us.
While we wrap up this year we thought we’d give you some tips for your holidays to ensure a smooth time:
- Check for leaks in outdoor faucets and hoses
- Insulate exposed pipes to prevent overheating
- Monitor water pressure to avoid burst pipes
- Clean debris from gutters to prevent water damage
- Test sump pumps to ensure they’re functioning properly
- Keep plumbing vents clear of obstructions
- Avoid flushing non-flushable items to prevent clogs
- Inspect your water heater for signs of wear or leaks
- Set water heaters to a lower temperature to save energy
- Fix any dripping faucets to conserve water
Even with the most prudent of checks, anything can go wrong and if that’s the case, please give our emergency plumber a call on 0800 328 238. We’ll be there in a jiffy .
From all of us at Dynamic Plumbing Works, we wish you a fantastic Christmas and a glorious New Year.